"Little One" Tag Album feat Little Birdie's Baby Boo Paper Pack

Originally published on 20 Sept. 2017 on the Itsy Bitsy blog.

Hello, dear craft-y folks!

Hope you are having a good week!

My project today is a quick tag album in a box using the cute Baby Boo paper pack. Baby themed projects are rare for me but this paper line...what do I say...it has me wrapped around its little finger! It is quite the traditional baby theme with its whites and blues but what I loved most about the pack is that it has these yellow and green accents which are useful when you want to give your project a shabby or a rustic twist...like I've done here.
Video flip through of the paper pack followed by project share here.


Here's what I started with....



I sized down a couple of sheets of the chipboard album to form my tags (2.5"x5") and cover. For the box, I altered an old cellphone packaging.



I went over the cover and the edges of each page with gesso. I gave the cover a coat of white chalk paint too.
Here are the sheets I chose for this project. I matted the box with pattern paper (I LOVE the polka dot sheets in this pack!) and created mats for each tag...distressing all edges.



When gluing the mats, I left gaps in the double sided tape so that I can run a fingernail under the edges of the matting to turn it up in places...adding to the weathered look.



Once the tags were matted, I gathered coordinating flowers, pollen, pearls, burlap scraps and sentiments from the paper pack to embellish the pages and the lid of the box. All supplies used are from the store--I've linked them below.









Here is the finished project:












Thanks for dropping by, guys! Hope to hear from you!
Happy crafting!
xoxo
Suchi

Comments

Popular Posts