"Soulmates" romantic junk journal feat. Aquarelle linen papers by Itsy Bitsy

Hello there, craft-y people!

I am here with my third junk journal--a romance themed single-signature journal of about 9X6 inches.

Yes, it is a super chunky number of over a 100 pages, front and back.

The wonderful people over at Itsy Bitsy had sent me a big box of goodies, of which I chose their latest linen papers to create a project with. Pastels arent't my first choice when it comes to vintage albums or journals but I wanted to give it a shot--and I LOVE the results. The papers have this amazing linen-like texture which makes them perfect as photo back grounds or card fronts. They take distressing well and molded perfectly into the vintage theme.

Apart from the papers, I have used downloads from Pinterest, scraps left over from older projects--Kaisercraft Telegraph Road and Lake House, and Prima Something Blue and Debutante.

Here's the video demo. I have TRIED to not ramble, and keep it quick! It's very tough for me :D


Here are the stills:































Let me know what you think of it!

Thank you for stopping by! Have a great day :)

xoxo

Suchi

Comments

Popular Posts