"Memories" junk journal feat. I Travel the World | Guest Design team post for CrafTangles

Hello there, craft-y people!

I am excited to be on the CraftAdda blog today with my latest project share--it's a travel themed junk journal featuring CrafTangles I Travel the World papers. 

I loved working with the papers--they are the perfect weight and a good mix of cool neutrals, charming vintage icons, and sudden bursts of primary colors. Other than the paper pack, I used quotes printed off the internet, and a sheet of design paper from K&Company (Summer Travel). Most of the pages are re-used printouts--so they are essentially copy paper. Most of them have been matted with coffee dyed paper to make room for journaling. 

I do not watch tutorials for junk journals but under my video demo I have listed the YouTube channels I stalk for inspiration :)

I talk a LOT on the demo, so I'll stop here and let you watch the flip-through!

Video coming soon!

If you are not watching the video right away, here a few stills of the journal's nearly 100 pages!

 The sentiment on the cover is from Romance Novel (Chap. II) by Marion Smith. I backed it on coffee-dyed paper, script paper, and black cardstock.
























Let me know how you liked my project! A line in the comments section below would be great! Also, reach out to me for any questions on the techniques used. 

xoxo
Suchi



Comments

Popular Posts