"Forever & always" 6x6 pocket page mini album feat. Floral Elegance | Guest Design Team post for CrafTangles

Hello there, lovely crafty people!
Sorry I have been away for ages, seems like! Well, I have my laptop to blame for that--it finally buckled under the strain of my feverish movie-making :D Oh! But what do I do? I really badly wanted to get a couple tutorials out there for you guys! Anyway, all of that is sorted (almost!) and here I am with my very first guest design team post for CrafTangles by CraftAdda! Yeeeeee!!
I had been eyeing CrafTangles papers for a while already when Khyati sent over these amazing paper packs from their August release--I Travel the World and Floral Elegance. With my obvious love for shabby florals, I grabbed the latter pack first.



Aren't these collections lovely! CrafTangles boasts of a wide range in craft supplies--inks, papers, embossing powders, etc.
Here's what I made--a 6x6 inch pocket page mini album. For the cover and base pages, I following Ginger's Pocket Page Mini Album Tutorial. The interactivity is designed by me--I used three page styles in all and made tutorials on two of these pages styles. These page styles also featured in my Prima Something Blue mini album from last year and I have been receiving tutorial requests for these pages since.


Here are a few stills of the cover and closure:

 

 
 This is the first time I tried the eyelet-ribbon closure--it is indeed the simplest to make and the most convenient to use! If the album bulks up, all you need is to tie a smaller bow, or better still... insert a longer piece of ribbon!


 

Here is the first tutorial--the second one is coming soon!


Here's a look at the inside pages!





All the pocket pages have a 6"x5.5" photo mat with a decorative edge.





These are the three page styles I used: I made two pages of each style.





I embossed the tags using a sizzix folder--I show the process in my tutorial.





All the left-hand pages have a photo mat with a tuck spot at one corner--covered with a lace flower layered on die cut flowers and leaves.



I left the inside covers plain because the album had already turned out deliciously chunky!





I saved some of the polka dot paper for the back! :D
So this was my "Forever and Always" mini album featuring Floral Elegance by CrafTangles.


Thank you for stopping by <3 If you liked this project share, do leave me a line in the comments section below :) 
Do not forget to visit CraftAdda for fabulous craft supplies at great rates!

xoxo,
 

Suchi

Comments

Popular Posts